Bargain X Stella McCartney X Raquel

21:48:00

Stella McCartney

You surely have heard this name before, haven’t you?
And you probably know her for collaborating with brands like H&M, Bendon or LeSportsac.

And now, this is where, Adidas, Stella, a bargain (and me!) come in.

The designer started working with Adidas back in 2004. 
Ten years after, Adidas and Stella launched “SportStella” a very young and colourful collection. Collection that I fell for but didn’t get my hands on… till yesterday!

One of the campaign's photo
While waiting for a friend, I decided to take a walk around shops to watch for some nice white trainers. That was when I spotted a massive bargain, probably the best one of the year so far.



The StellaSport Irana trainers for 19.99€ !
(They used to cost more than 70€!)

(C'mon, if this isn't a bargain, I don't know what it it!)
Well, no need to say that they came home with me. 

And this is it, a happy ending for me, my wardrobe and my wallet!

And here you have it, my story about a bargain, Stella McCartney and I.
I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! (See what I did here? ;)

With love,
Raquel

P.S.: I already have some nice outfits featuring these trainers. 
I can’t wait to share with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment