Update 2.0

18:52:00

I'm very happy to announce the latest update on Jardin Secret!

From now on JS will have not 1, not 2 nor 3 but 4 new sections!

Time to let you know what they are.

1. "I want..."

In this section, I'll be sharing with you the items on my (very long!) wish list.
From fashion and beauty to lifestyle and high tech.


2. "On Friday we follow..."

This one is a weekly section because... every Friday, I'll "introduce" you to a cool kid aka People I follow that inspire me in different ways.


3. "This is how I dress"

I have done it before but!, what's better than doing it a few times? Doing it often! 
In "This is how I dress", I'll show you some of my outfits.
Favourite ones (or not!), as long as I feel like sharing it with you... I will do so! 


4. "Food for thought"

From time to time, I'll tell you about what I've been reading, watching and listening to because this blog isn't only about clothing and makeup.

Personally, I can't wait to start this new chapter on Jardin Secret!
I hope you are excited as I am!

With love,


Raquel

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I sure am excited about this! omg, can't wait! you go girl!

Raquel L. said...

Thank you so much for your support. For being there for me! ❤️

Post a Comment