The 21 days challenge

23:08:00

Mes amours, mes amours,


it's 1st of March and it sounds like the perfect time to start my next "project"!

I've been ready to let you know about this for 3 weeks but there were too much things going on and, me being me, I lost control. 
But here I am, back again to let you know what has been happening.

March starts with a challenge for me. The 21 days challenge. 





Apparently it takes us 21 days to make or break a habit so why not?

In my case this challenge consists in leaving all my bad habits behind and start a healthier life (I told you about this here.)


(By bad habits I don't only mean eating habits but also letting toxic people 
be around me making me feel not good enough!)

As I have told you already, I want 2015 to be the year of my personal evolution. 
I'm doing my best to make a better me appear! 

Promise I'll do my best to share every single change with you. 

With love,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment