Amore means love in Italian (Part 1)

18:45:00

Ciao amores!

I'm in love.
Yes, I am in love.

Let me tell you how and why this happened!

So... 2 weeks ago, I flew with 5 friends of mine to spend 5 amazing days in one of the most known Fashion Capitals...

Milan

and I fell in love... with the city.

Milan is a wonderful city. I can guarantee you!

It might not be the most touristic city in Italy but  there's still a lot to see.
Duomo di Milano, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Cimitero Monumentale, Sforzesco Castle are some of the places you can visit while in there.



The weather was great during our stay.
We were actually expecting rainy days but we were blessed with a sunny week. (We deserve it ok? It was raining back at home when we left!)

We took the opportunity to travel because we found a very cheap flight on EasyJet so we were like... Why not?!
(I must say I had a very good experience with them so I'll be travelling with them again for sure.)



Italians are very friendly people, their food is delicious  and the weather... The weather is just great and I know if you go to South it just gets better!


And since an image is worth a thousand words here you have some photos!















 Part number two will be published tomorrow so... don't miss it!

Con tanto amore,
Raquel


    

No comments:

Post a Comment