Holidays shopping

23:11:00

Bonsoir mes amours,

just a quick post to tell you some news...

 After all the tests season's stress , I finally got to spend time with my family while we were out to do our Christmas shopping.
I do love going out with my family specially when we do it during Christmas season... All the lights, the cold, thousands of people walking down the street, even that special smell that comes along with Christmas! The atmosphere in general is just so fascinating and I completely adore it!



We had to buy some gifts for our family and friends but we also had to get our own wardrobes, let's say... "renovated".

I bought a few new things for myself as I will be travelling this year for Holidays and needed some new stuff.(I always do actually... No matter what time of the year it is. Pfffff!). 
We never have too many jeans!

Finally got myself a new (FAUX!) fur shawl/stole!

So  deeply madly truly in love with this jacket! 

Worst part of it? I still haven't got my NYE's outfit figured out. I hope I will get it done before leaving... (I hope!)

What about you guys? What do you think of Christmas time?
Have you figured out what are you wearing already? (:

Love,
Raquel



No comments:

Post a Comment